Bayview Environmental (a division of Bayview Services, Inc.) is providing “Deep Cleaning” and “Touchpoint” maintenance services for COVID-19 in these locations or as needed.
- Construction Sites (Trailers, Portable Equipment, Scaffold)
- Office Buildings (Lobbies, Suites and Complete Building Locations)
- Schools (Classrooms, Hallways, and Lavatories)
- EMS Support Operations (Fire, Police, Triage Facilities, and Equipment)
- Hospitals (Testing Locations, Emergency Rooms, and Patient Holding Areas)
- Fire Stations (Facility Maintenance and Fleet Equipment Sanitation)
- Preventative/Maintenance “Touchpoint” Cleaning Services (Office Spaces, Equipment, and Laboratories)
Please contact us with your needs and let us know how we can assist you through this challenging time.
ABOUT BAYVIEW ENVIRONMENTAL COVID-19 OPERATIONS
During this difficult time, Bayview has continued to increase awareness to our employees and administration to maintain fully supported COVID-19 response teams. Preventative measures such as “Touchpoint Cleaning” and also “Deep Cleaning” services continue to perform well for Private and Municipal clients in Northern and Southern California locations. Please contact us with your service needs and let us assist you in maintaining your operations and administrative spaces. We have a wide variety of support scenarios prepared to assist you with your needs contact us at any time.
WHY BAYVIEW ENVIRONMENTAL
As a Trauma scene practitioner for biological decontamination, we are prepared to provide services that meet your school, business or corporate needs.
Our Project Management and Response Team Personnel utilize prepared response plans for Coronavirus that include guidelines proposed by the CDC and local regulatory agencies.
- COVID-19 Standard Operating Guidelines
- COVID-19 Operational Health & Safety Plan
- Facility Decontamination Guidelines
- Facility decontamination materials and equipment
For more information please contact:
Wayne D. Pelletier
Hazmat Director, E.P.
(510) 544-5261 – Direct
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES (from the CDC)