Bayview Environmental (a division of Bayview Services, Inc.) is providing “Deep Cleaning” and “Touchpoint” maintenance services for COVID-19 in these locations or as needed.
- Office Buildings (Lobbies, Suites and Complete Building Locations)
- Schools (Classrooms, Hallways, and Lavatories)
- EMS Support Operations (Fire, Police, Triage Facilities, and Equipment)
- Hospitals (Testing Locations, Emergency Rooms, and Patient Holding Areas)
- Fire Stations (Facility Maintenance and Fleet Equipment Sanitation)
- Preventative/Maintenance “Touchpoint” Cleaning Services (Office Spaces, Equipment, and Laboratories)
Please contact us with your needs and let us know how we can assist you through this challenging time.
ABOUT BAYVIEW ENVIRONMENTAL COVID-19 OPERATIONS
Bayview Environmental has provided “Deep Cleaning” and “Touchpoint Maintenance” services to sites under emergency and scheduled conditions. These sites have included construction sites, medical support facilities, office environments, meeting centers and operational control rooms with positive feedback from clients and contractors alike. We have a wide variety of scenarios prepared to assist you with your needs.
WHY BAYVIEW ENVIRONMENTAL
As a Trauma scene practitioner for biological decontamination, we are prepared to provide services that meet your school, business or corporate needs.
Our Project Management and Response Team Personnel utilize prepared response plans for Coronavirus that include guidelines proposed by the CDC and local regulatory agencies.
- COVID-19 Standard Operating Guidelines
- COVID-19 Operational Health & Safety Plan
- Facility Decontamination Guidelines
- Facility decontamination materials and equipment
For more information please contact:
Wayne D. Pelletier
Hazmat Director, E.P.
(510) 544-5261 – Direct
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES (from the CDC)